[ale] Scripted Telnet Sessions

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Mon Mar 4 10:31:30 EST 1996

I need to have a telnet session scripted.  The idea is to get input from =
the user via  a web page do some error correcting and then put the data =
into a canned accounting system.  My only choices are either using a =
scripted telnet session to simulate the keystroks of a human hand or to =
use a program like procom plus and open up a serial connection between =
the two machines.  I was told that TCL would do this but after looking =
arround I've found nothing to support this claim.  Any one got any =
ideas.

Thanks

David