[ale] March Speakers

Eric eric at uxeric.compgen.com
Mon Mar 4 09:25:11 EST 1996

!!!!ANNOUNCING!!!!

The ALE speaker for March 14 is:

we have no speaker.

BUT Steve DuChene did have a terrific idea.  He suggested that several people
from the group give mini-talks instead of one big talk.  Steve and Dan
Newcombe have both volunteered to give a mini talk, but since they have
done so much in the past, I wanted to give everyone else a chance to
volunteer too.

Do you think you could give a 15 minute presentation pertinent to Linux?
If you have spent an hour or so trying to get something to work,
explaining what you did in a brief presentation could really save
someone some time.  Moreover, a brief presentation with a Q&A session
will give the meeting a more interactive format that a lot of people
have been asking for.

Although the immediate need is for March, we will also be looking for
speakers on down the road.  I'll try to keep a list online and keep it up
to date.

Thanks,
-Eric.