[ale] Debian

Chris Farris chris at user-168-121-147-123.dialup.mindspring.com
Tue Jul 23 08:04:33 EDT 1996

Is the Debian project now affiliated with Ga Tech? I saw an announcement
saying that ftp.debian.org was now pointing to a system in the COC. Greg?

Any word?

Chris

BTW is parking available for the ale-expo meeting in midtown?

--
Chris Farris, Arbatrator of the Darwin Award, and Lifeguard of the Gene Pool
Email: chrisf at cc.gatech.edu	| ACOG responsible deaths to date: 4.