[ale] GaTech.

Alfred Grahame Leach aleach at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 22 18:10:13 EDT 1996

Just in case Greg's response didn't totally answer your question, the 2.0
(2.0.7, is actually the most recent) kernel is available at
ftp.cc.gatech.edu under /pub/linux/kernel/v2.0/linux-2.0.7.tar.gz

Good Luck!

- al

  | Al Leach              |  Georgia Tech              | Sailing is:       |
  | Graduate Student      |  College of Computing      |  hours and hours  |
  | MS, CS/Networking     |  Atlanta, GA 30332         |  of boredom,      |
  | email: aleach at cc.gatech.edu                        |  moments of sheer |
  | WWW: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/aleach   |  stark terror...  |
  |     < Georgia Tech - Olympic Village of the 1996 Summer Olympics >     |