[ale] [Fwd: Contract Linux Support]

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Mon Jul 8 09:40:29 EDT 1996

Anyone interested in doing a little traveling for a Linux consultant
job? :-)
This is another consultant wanted posting from comp.os.linux.networking.

--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"