[ale] ~/.signature

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Wed Feb 28 22:55:36 EST 1996

Hmmmm....

Christopher Fowler enscribed thusly:

> I use the generic mail program.  Is it possible to use the .signature
> file on the generic mail proggie?

	Don't know.  Generic mail proggie kinda suckie...  Maybe time
to try a better mail proggie...  Both elm and pine are bundled in every
distribution I've run across and once tried - no one goes back to the
"generic mail proggie"...  I'm partial to elm.  I've tried pine and
it's real nice to!  Generic "mail" and "mh" and "mailx" all suck wind
on an olympic(tm) scale.  Solution may be to switch mail proggie...  :-)

> Thanks,
> Christopher Fowler

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/