Accessing Linux files from WIN95

Dan Newcombe NEWCOMBE at aa.csc.peachnet.edu
Thu Feb 22 17:19:19 EST 1996

> I know that there is a way to access your Linux file system from WIN95.
> Could someone please tell me how to do this.

Install Samba on your linux box, and then use the Microsoft Networking
client to access them. (You may not need to client.  That just may be
for NT servers - can't remember)

--
Dan Newcombe - Clayton State College - User Services - 770-961-3421
newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu  http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/home/dan/