About Netscape 2.0 Released....

Laith Elias Haddadin gt8690a at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 21 17:16:14 EST 1996

What files do I need for Netscape 2.0 Released?  And how should I go
about setting it up without screwing things up.  I'm presently running
Xaccel with a Trident TVGA9440Agi with 2meg DRAM.  I'm using the Demo
SVGA server that I obtained from Xinside.  The demo only allows 3 clients
at once.  I haven't updated any of my programs/utilities in a while.  Any
 suggestions as to how to setup Netscape would be appreciated.
thanx
   Laith
--
Laith Elias Haddadin
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt8690a
Internet: gt8690a at prism.gatech.edu