geek-off

Rob Hoppe rwhoppe at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 14 21:16:53 EST 1996

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/vernard/
>College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
30332

Vernard and friends,
    I am not the best at getting to email but I am trying.  The
Geek-off was fun, we learned a lot and had fun doing so.  We only need
to tune-up and clean-up.  I would like to see us network a few together
if not all?  We need some printers for exhibition as well.  I will
secure a hub for the weekend at any cost.

Rob Hoppe
770-995-5099