Network Security Company: Job Offer

Christopher Klaus cklaus at iss.net
Tue Feb 13 11:07:44 EST 1996

Employment Opportunities

Internet Security Systems (ISS), an Atlanta based, Internet software company has an immediate need for Systems Engineers to develop and support innovative, network security audit tools for TCP/IP networks. We are looking for people experienced in UNIX, NT and network security who have programming skills in C and C++ on a variety of hardware platforms.  We will be rapidly expanding our engineering operations to develop new capabilities in the Internet Scanner, ISS's flagship product, as well as beginning the development of several new security audit tools.

Job Description

	Plans, develops, tests and documents computer systems for delivery to ISS's worldwide customer base.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
	Evaluates requests for new or modified functionality to determine feasibility, cost and time required, and compatibilities with current system.

	Uses available tools such as periodicals, technical reports, the Internet to remain up to date on current requirements and techniques.

	Prepares diagrams and  specifications to illustrate the logic, structure and architecture of systems impacted by the new or modified functionality.

	Implements program specifications into computer code to deliver the new or modified functionality.

	Thoroughly tests work output to detect logic or usability errors through various testing methods or tools and correct errors in computer code.

	Assists in preparing  documentation to describe system flow and logic as well as manuals for users to describe installation, operating procedures and functionality.

Experience Desired:
	Languages - C, C++, UIMX, TCL/TK.

	Systems/Network Administration/Security - TCP/IP

	Hardware/Operating Systems - SunOS, Solaris Sparc, HP/UX, IBM/AIX, Intel/LINUX, Windows NT

	Please Contact: jobs at iss.net or Keith Cooley at 404-252-7270

--
Christopher William Klaus	     Voice: (404)252-7270. Fax: (404)252-2427
Internet Security Systems, Inc.                        "Internet Scanner finds