APC Power Supply

Steve Loboyko slob at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 7 20:24:54 EST 1996

>A while back some one wanted to know if there was a Linux driver for an APC
power supply.  Now I have one of the things and I would like to get or build
a driver for it.  I looked through the mail archives and found nothing.
Does anybody have any info they can pass on.

I haven't fooled with Linux for a while, but I did manage to make a cable
and compile the stuff in the UPS-HOWTO, and it did indeed work. You
absolutely must make the cable described in the HOWTO - one from Comp USA,
etc, won't work.

Steve Loboyko
Sr. Software Engineer
VSI Solutions, Incorporated