Old Mac Software

Joshua Marinacci ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 6 21:26:08 EST 1996

Could everyone who mailed me please bring whatever you have in the area of
Old Mac Software to the meeting this thursday.  I'm going to set executor
up on my friend's computer and bring it in to show off.  I've got a copy
of Word 5.1 and it seems to work.  I haven't tried printing yet (since I
don't have a printer :) but the graphics, table, and everything else seem
to work.  It likes lots of memory though (of course) but considering I'm
emulating it on a 486sx33 it runs pretty fast.

Thanks everyone.
See you on thursday

	-joshy

--
I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told            Joshua Marinacci
I have squandered my resistance                        a CS major who can cook
For a pocket full of mumbles such are promises        ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
 - Paul Simon                           http://acmew.gatech.edu:65000/~gt4252a