better late than never?

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Tue Feb 6 11:18:44 EST 1996

> February 1996:
> 	======
> Hewlett-Packard today announced the newest release of HP-UX
> is among the first UNIX systems to receive X/Open Limited's
> UNIX 95 brand.
>     ====

	You know when people first heard about the Unix 95 thing many of us
	thought it was some sort of joke/pun on Windows 95! People were
	asking if they had to upgrade all their applications or add memory
	to run this "new" version of HP-UX. :-)
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.