[ale] Cthreads on RedHat

Beth Schroeder beths at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 18 08:48:08 EST 1996

> I pulled the version off of ftp.cc.gatech.edu last night and when I
> tried to compile it, it told me that my Linux wouldn't work with it.
> Something about a define or variable declaration in one of the headers.
> I didn't pry to much.

If you pulled ithreads_distribution.tar.gz, we put it out there
hurriedly to satisfy someone running on a Solaris platform and didn't
have time to test it thoroughly on all supported platforms, linux
included.   I realize that was numerous months ago ...

Beth Schroeder

Systems Group
College of Computing
Georgia Tech