[ale] Cthreads on RedHat

Dan Newcombe newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu
Wed Dec 18 08:25:45 EST 1996

> Where'd you get that version of Cthreads from? The current version of
> Cthreads that the systems lab uses has a working Linux port. From a brief
> glance at the code, the configure script simply defines all the poll stuff out.

I pulled the version off of ftp.cc.gatech.edu last night and when I
tried to compile it, it told me that my Linux wouldn't work with it.
Something about a define or variable declaration in one of the headers.
I didn't pry to much.

	-Dan

--
Dan Newcombe (newcombe at aa.clayton.edu) http://www.clayton.edu/home/dan/
"And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be. All I do is keep the beat