[ale] need XFree86-3.1.2F XF86_Mach32 Xserver

Steven A. DuChene sduchene at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 31 13:58:54 EDT 1996

I asked about mirrors for ftp.xfree86.org and Tim Wyatt and Chris
Ricker suggested the following:

> They are...ftp.redhat.com/pub/mirrors/ftp.xfree86.org
>
> That is where I picked up my copy of the Mach 64 server for 3.1.2F.

Unfortunatly the mindspring nameservers right now are saying
"unknown host" or "no responce from server" for ftp.redhat.com :-(
Anyone know another site that I could get this stuff from?

--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I will
walk carefully.
                -- Russian Proverb