[ale] FVWM95...

root dread at atlcom.net
Mon Aug 26 21:29:32 EDT 1996

nomad wrote:

> Andy wrote:
> >
> > nomad wrote:
> > >
> > > I just upgraded... Interesting to say the least...
> > >
> > > I have some odd questions though.
> > >
> > > 1)  Is it possible to have it "ClickToFocus" turned off
> > >   so that the focus follows where the mouse goes?
> > >
> > {stuff deleted}
> > > Thanks
> > > Rob
> > > --
> >  I believe this setting is in the .fvwm95rc file
>
> I have customized this extensivly, but can't find answeres
> for the above...
>
> Rob
> --

Ok Rob,
	I went playing around in the .fvwm2rc95 file and this is what you need.

#========================================#

#
# Set up the major operating modes
#
#Style "*" ClickToFocus

# Comment the above and uncomment one of the following if you prefer
# focus follow mode

Style "*" MouseFocus
#Style "SloppyFocus

this is located about one page down from the top in the .fvwm2rc95 file.

Hope this helps

/usr/bin/andy