[ale] Sendmail problem update!

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Wed Apr 24 22:58:21 EDT 1996

	Charlie: Are you very far from the GA Tech campus? Perhaps
	you could try bringing your system to the next ALE meeting.
	I know I would be interested in taking a look at such an odd
	problem and I'm sure others would be also. With direct help
	from folks at the meeting we might be able to figure out
	something to solve the problem short of re-installing (which
	wouldn't help anyway if it turned out to be a hardware problem
	as others have suggested before).
--
Steven A. DuChene       Linux Weenie!    http://www.ysu.edu/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"