Dr. Linux books are in!

Greg Hankins gregh at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 4 13:53:13 EST 1995

I've just received my shipment of Dr. Linux books.  For those of you
who have already confirmed an order with me, I'll be getting in touch
with you.  I still have about 4 unclaimed ones - if you would like to
come by and look at one, drop by my office (212 College of Computing)
and you can peruse one.

They are $28 each.  I have tons of "Linux Inside" stickers, too.

I will be bringing the books and stickers to the ALE meeting on Jan
12th, so if you aren't on gatech campus, you will still have an
opportunity to check them out.

Greg

--
Greg Hankins (greg.hankins at cc.gatech.edu)  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing