Survey Results

busy at aloha.com busy at aloha.com
Sat Nov 12 04:10:49 EST 1994

At 10:41 am 11/09/94, Kevin Wilson 315-456-1404 wrote:
>The servey shows that a lot of people are interested in putting the
>Alice team's work to good use :)

This is true. I sure wish that Apple would make it easier to work with
their hardware, though.

>The results though didn't show how many people are still blocked
>from running that have "working machines" with incompatable hardware. :(
>eg. Video cards that don't do something right.
>
>Can you tell me what the known issues are with the video boards, with the
>up comming holidays I may find some time to look at this stuff.

I tried booting with my NuBus RasterOps 264 video card- No Dice. Guess you
can add that to the list. Oh, and I haven't had any success getting 1.0 to
boot on my Mac II with a Daystar PowerCache '030/33 installed.

http://www.aloha.com:80/~busy"></A>
Resident Quack                  NEVER INSTALL LOTS OF NEW SOFTWARE AT ONCE.
Macintosh Geek                        -Mike Landis, mdl at macbeth.cs.duke.edu