Scsi Linux

Robert L. Harris usgrlhx at panther.Gsu.EDU
Fri Nov 18 10:02:09 EST 1994

Anyone in a generous mood?  I need a new kernel... I'm missing something...
  2 problems:
	1)  Can't find where the friggin sound utils are installed so I can
		have them create the audio devices for my sb16mcd.
	2)  It's not finding my SCSI drive...

	Configuration:
		4/66DX2
		16 meg ram
		Internal 520Meg IDE drive (Drive C in Dos)
		Internal 280Meg SCSI drive (Drive D in Dos)
		14.4 Modem on com1
		Logitech 3 button mouse on Com2 (Use Microsoft mouse option)
		Internal Mitsumi CDrom runnin off SB16 card:

	Ideas:
		Someone tell me if/where the sound utils dir is at.
			or I can/will try to look again and find it was
			staring me in the face.
		Someone tell me how to change the interupt setting for the
			SCSI card in my machine, I already changed the
			cdrom irq to 10 in the mcd.h file, but cant
			find the setting for the SCSI card...