thanks...

gt7508b at prism.gatech.edu gt7508b at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:23:27 EST 1994

Thanks to everyone who told me to go get majordomo, someone sent me a log
of an archie search for it so I will go grab, but I have hit yet another snag
which may not be so simple to solve... Linux stopped booting... it just
stopped, right before it should say "uncompressing linux" it stops...
I have a boot disk so I am able to keep my system running, but I don't
understand it because I hvae not changed anything recently having to do with
boot up... If anyone knows why this might happen please tell me, although
I am recompiling the kernal next week (I haven't recononfigered it), and I
assume that will fix the problem... thanks...
Tom
--
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Tom Cross AKA The White Ninja / Decius 6i5 */^\* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=- TWN615 at mindvox.phantom.com  GT7508B at prism.gatech.edu =-=-=-=-=-=-=