[ale] Void Linux Presentation at GoLUG, 7/3/2024 7PM Eastern Daylight Time

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:19:21 EDT 2024

Hey all,

I enjoyed using Void as my primary desktop for a while. The rolling-release/stream isn't for me, but other parts of Void were okay. In some ways it took me back to my earlier Linux days where I had to figure out the package commands and whatnot.

If you're tired of distros that feel like Windows, give Void a try.

Leam

--
Site Reliability Engineer  (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)