[ale] Did I lose my windows partition ?

Narahari Lakshminarayana itsme.narahari at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 15:56:35 EST 2023

Friends:
Thank you for your time and attention in advance.

I finally found my  Samsung N120  netbook (laptop) that runs Windows XP.
I want to use this so I will be able to work on my Samsung tablet aka dont
want to lose the XP on this. (dont know how to do connect to Android tablet
from Linux)

I wanted to partition the disk to 32GB for Win XP and the remaining 92 GB
for Linux.  I tried to partition and I'm not sure what is happening here.

fdisk says it has a partition of type NTFS.
https://imgur.com/RboROyO

parted says it has ext4
https://imgur.com/0ymhp6o

mount command does not allow me to mount it as NTFS
https://imgur.com/wxSp5dJ

Does this mean I lost the partition and the XP installation is gone or I
still have hope ?

Warm Regards
-Narahari