[ale] Local source for pin-jumper?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Jan 3 12:18:47 EST 2023

Hi,

I've been playing with a board (building an embedded Linux system) and
needed to swap some pin jumpers to convert the external serial interface
from RS485 to RS232.

Unfortunately one of the actual jumpers broke..  I pulled it out and
noticed it was just a piece of plastic; there was no metal conductor
inside!  OOPS.
I have NO IDEA where that little piece of metal got to.

I solved my immediate problem by using a long F-F pin-connector wire, but
I'd like to find a local/convenient source for one (or a handful) of those
small suckers.

Any suggestions in/around the Sandy Springs area?

Thanks,

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745