[ale] Mailman move & upgrade

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Feb 19 06:09:16 EST 2023

I'm part of a small group that will be taking over admin of an existing mailman server.
It is currently hosted at Linode, but we plan to move it in house
I will be in a meeting this week to review versions and OS platform this week
None of us are knowledgeable about mailman, and the current admin, who is retired and wants to let go of the responsibility, did minimal admin duties.
If anyone here would be open to offering some advice after I get more details, I'd be grateful
Thanks,
-jt
James Taylor
678-697-9420