[ale] (OT) Artemis launch watch

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:41:39 EDT 2022

Good seats!! My daughter works for NASA and was onsite for the scrubbed
launch date. She coordinated the events and seating around the VIP seating
section.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 11:21 AM Jeremy T. Bouse <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net>
wrote:

> My wife and I will be viewing from KSCVC. We were at one of the viewing
> locations off of the A1A Monday when it was scrubbed. I'll be listening to
> mission control over K4GCC repeater that LISATS provides for all launches.
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 11:08 AM Jim Kinney via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>
>> For the other space flight enthusiasts, there will be a large screen
>> viewing starting about 30-60 minutes before the 2:17pm launch window
>> starts. The gathering will happen at High Card/Blue Tarp Breweries and
>> Taproom behind Local7 on Main St in Tucker.

> Jeremy T. Bouse
>
> Sr. DevOps Engineer
>
> 678.348.0867
>
> UnderGrid.net <http://undergrid.net/>
>
> <https://www.credly.com/badges/ebfdee3b-04ff-4ead-9f5c-d9345f759a0f>
> <https://www.credly.com/badges/69208741-17c8-4876-a5c0-bcaa9078ba29>
> <https://www.credly.com/badges/2f4523d6-da12-479c-9549-a0bf9cfff950>
> <https://www.credly.com/badges/8613a442-3830-42c9-a629-8e1576dfec5e>

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*