[ale] Linux Security vs OpenSSH?

Héctor Abreu habreu71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:23:43 EST 2022

I think OpenBSD reputation of being secure is not something of the old
days. Security has always been one of the main goals of that project.

In recent years I've heard news of malware targeting Windows and Linux, but
not OpenBSD.

I personally use both OpenBSD and Linux because one can not be a full
replacement of the other, at least in the scenarios I normally deal with.

Hector.