[ale] [OT] Programmer's list?

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Sun May 22 10:48:07 EDT 2022

It took me a while to figure out you were talking about mailing lists.

No, I don't know of a language-agnostic online forum at all, much less a
mailing list specifically.

I think that the language-specific ones are good, though, because each
language has a community with distinct priorities and perspectives.  E.g.,
you're going to get a lot different info hanging out on an F# forum,
compared to hanging out on a Go forum or Rust forum.  The only way to get a
balanced perspective is to give different ones the benefit of the doubt and
try to learn from each.

A lot of online communities today are using discord servers.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>