[ale] SELF-2022 is on!

DJPfulio at jdpfu.com DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu May 12 10:48:01 EDT 2022

https://southeastlinuxfest.org/ has the details.

Begins: Friday, June 10, noon-ish (prior years, some training has been offered Friday morning)
Ending: Sunday, June 12, 5pm

Didn't see a way to sign up as an attendee yet. That will happen soon.
The hotel room block is open.

I've put a place holder on the ALE meetup calendar for the event the 2nd weekend in June. About 1 month away.

* HAM testing
* Craft Beer Exchange
* LAN Party (all weekend)
* Geeks with Guns at a local shooting range
* Linux, Linux, Linux - people do all sorts of interesting things with their different Linux systems.

I've attended SELF a few times and always found it full of good information and a way to connect to like-minded people.

COVID: They don't have any mandates around COVID. You are responsible for your own choices.