[ale] Stupid people and DST

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:57:37 EDT 2022

>I'm far more worried that mankind won't live to see 2038 than I am
>about time going negative in 2038.

A bigger problem indeed. Just an 'ale' perspective: barley grows in a band of dirt on the planet with certain temperature and water availability. If the temp or water shifts towards the poles or equator, the amount of dirt greatly decreases. That will have a negative impact on ale. That would make me sad.

>SteveT
>
>Steve Litt
>March 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
>http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool