[ale] Stupid people and DST

Jim jim at ezsched.us
Thu Mar 17 09:57:55 EDT 2022

I grew up in farm country and I recall the farmers that were upset about
DST.  Back it the 1950's banks closed at 2pm and everything else, except
restaurants and grocery stores closed at 5.  The farmers complained that
they lost an hour that they could be in the fields on the days they had
to go into town for supplies.