[ale] Stupid people and DST

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Tue Mar 15 11:52:14 EDT 2022

I'd also like to add...  The millions of IOT devices out there that can
never be updated, and thus will never be right if any change is made.  I
have two of those "atomic clocks" that will be "wrong" five months out
of the year if we don't change the clocks twice a year.  (On a more
serious note: This may also include insulin pumps and other medical
devices.)

Accidents?  More kids will be in the dark and cold during
November-February at the bus stop with year-round DST.

Of course, those who don't go outside don't really need an extra hour of
sunshine, right?

-Scott