[ale] Stupid people and DST

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Mon Mar 14 15:41:30 EDT 2022

Join rant

Remember the old saying, "Nobody was ever fired for buying IBM?" People
still said it long after they should have been fired for it. Politicians
and time change are the same way. They talk about it to show concern but
they won't DO anything about it even though years of studies show that
changing times is very bad for our health and well being.

Leave Rant

Brian