[ale] Help!! Ale is being abused

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:30:16 EDT 2022

Ok, Ive reached out to the origination email address, and it turns out it’s a service address for “Chatechesis of the Good Shepherd” in Scottsdale, AZ.  Looks like their mail address got harvested, and someone is trying to hit our list from that.  I called them to discuss with their IT (or whomever is doing the companies) to try and stop it. Pointed out we’re a non-profit just like they are, etc. etc.  I’ll keep everyone posted as to their reply (if any).  Primarily, getting them to stop the complaints.

Jerald Sheets
questy at gmail.com