[ale] Help!! Ale is being abused

Robert Tweedy robert at robert-tweedy.com
Tue Jul 12 21:10:58 EDT 2022

I feel like disabling the Mailman "-request" and "-subscribe" addresses
would have unintended side effects, but it's technically a possibility;
does anyone more familiar with GNU Mailman know if this is:

1. A bad idea/will severely break core Mailman functions (alternatively,
how many people will start sending in complaints that their emails to
"ale-request at ale.org" stopped working)?
2. An option that's available through Mailman's configuration files? Or
would I need to modify the Postfix aliases to achieve this?

-Robert