[ale] GoLUG online presentation: DIY Spellchecker: My Adventures and Misadventures

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Sat Jul 9 15:51:56 EDT 2022

I'm sorry I missed this?  Any recorded video?

I'm sure you and I could teach those idiots (IMHO) at Apple about it.  It's so disappointing
on my iPhone!  It will change ALL 5 of the letters I typed in a word and come up with
something completely different without even asking me if I want that.  General rule is
to add or delete a letter or swap two.

Bob