[ale] Would you like to speak at the next GoLUG meeting?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Jan 30 12:02:53 EST 2022

Hi all,

The next GoLUG meeting, at 7pm on Wednesday, 2/2/2022, will be a
combination show-and-tell and soapbox opportunity. You can show off
a technology or free software program you find cool, or just talk. Each
participation will be between 5 and 25 minutes, each with up to 10
minutes for questions. We already have one participation, so between 2
and 3 more participation are available.

If you'd like to do a participation, please email me at
slitt at troubleshooters.com.

Our meetings are online Jitsi, at https://meet.jit.si/golug via the
Chrome or Chromium browser. Jitsi works with every Linux distro I've
seen. It's also accessible via Mac, iPhone, Windows, and Android if
you're driving on that side of the street that night.

SteveT

Steve Litt