[ale] Ouch Damnit. I am a victim of a gpg security attack

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 16:32:06 EST 2022

Okay phew.  I think I am finished with everything I have to say.   This
silly email server will not pass .tgz files along, so I
have stashed my work elsewhere. <http://tomshiro.org/gpg_howto.tgz> .   I'd
love to see this replace the current contents of the gpg howto at
https://ale.org/static_pages/gpgstepbystep-131212.html .

-- CHS