[ale] Back to new the desktop question

DJPfulio at jdpfu.com DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Dec 17 19:28:24 EST 2022

On 12/17/22 18:49, William Bagwell via Ale wrote:
> On Sunday, December 04, 2022 01:22:02 PM Leam Hall via Ale wrote:
>> Do you have a URL for the RAM compatibility chart?

I figured anyone putting a system together would want to ensure they had the correct links and validate them personally.  There are different MB revisions, so be certain to pay attention to the details.

BTW, there are some NVMe vs. SATA vs. PCIc trade-offs that need to be read in the manual to be certain you aren't planning a system that disabled 2 SATA ports or forces the NVMe to be x2, not x3 just because a specific GPU was used.