[ale] Looking for a multi-function USB-C dock/hub...

Wayne Wayne at TradeTimer.com
Sun Dec 4 15:20:46 EST 2022

Thanks, Raj. Yes, I discovered it just yesterday and ordered it since it appears to check all the boxes. It will be here tomorrow.

Here's another vendor. It seems to be the same thing...
https://www.amazon.com/Docking-Station-Monitor-Ethernet-Charging/dp/B0BGX74YCM/