[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: State of text based email programs?

Byron Jeff byronjeff at clayton.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:39:28 EDT 2022

It's not worth the effort. I have two current workarounds. The first and
easiest is to bounce the message and the attachment to a web based viewer.
The second is to use Chrome's remote desktop which effectively gives that
feature functioning as a VNC type viewer.

It's a minor complaint with workable solutions. It's just that neither is
as effective as a popup window via an ssh X tunnel.

BAJ

--
Byron A. Jeff
Associate Professor: Department of Computer Science and Information Technology