[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: State of text based email programs?

Byron Jeff byronjeff at clayton.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:35:28 EDT 2022

It's not an actual chromebook. It's a standard laptop running CloudReady by
Neverware. So, I could turn it into a full fledged Linux laptop. I just
find for daily use that Chrome does 99% of the tasks I need to get done.
Remote X displays is a part of that missing 1%.

BAJ

--
Byron A. Jeff
Associate Professor: Department of Computer Science and Information Technology