[ale] MXLinux install issues

Wayne Wayne at TradeTimer.com
Wed Apr 20 14:44:05 EDT 2022

Do not 'install' MX on a flash drive. Rather, create a bootable 'live distro'. And use a bigger drive. 8 GB just won't cut it. A very fast, excellent drive is only a few bucks and worth every penny.

Here's a couple of options...
https://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Jumpdrive-64GB-Flash-Drive/dp/B07XHYVN62
https://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Jumpdrive-128GB-Flash-Drive/dp/B07XFGCKR1