[ale] Where would you put a serverless thing?

Jim jim at ezsched.us
Tue Apr 5 14:35:46 EDT 2022

Racknerd has a fairly good reputation.  They currently offer a KVM VPS
package that includes 1GB RAM, 1 vCPU Core, 22 GB SSD Raid-10 Storage,
2500 GB bandwidth for just $13.89/year.  See
https://lowendbox.com/blog/racknerd-new-kvm-vps-specials-kvm-vps-from-13-89-year-in-6-locations-voted-1-top-provider/
for that offer and others.

I have no connection to them except I have a VPS with them.