[ale] Bad beer fetching bot

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:31:23 EDT 2021

I have a beer fridge with custom shelves designed to maximize storage of bottles and cans (max is 7 cases of 12 oz cans - bottles don't stack). There's a space for holding 2 homebrew kegs with an external dual tap, one regular, one English beer engine style , plus a liquid cooled recirculation pump swiped from a computer to keep the beer engine chilled. There's a multi-pressure CO2 system outside for the kegs.

The beer inside says loudly "beer nerd lives here". I like big beers (10%+) but can't drink 2. I'm working on a process to get big beer taste with super low alcohol. I have one bottle of Youngling left from boiling bratwurst prior to the grill. I used to use DieselPunk stout but they went under 😱.

On September 28, 2021 10:28:23 PM EDT, Steve Litt via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>Pete Hardie via Ale said on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:19:38 -0400
>
>>Heinekin beats any of the BudMillaOors swill
>
>Back when I drank alcohol, I enjoyed King Cobra in the black 16 oz can
>with the snake on it. Goes down rough, lets you know you're alive, and
>reminds you you're in the 90291 zip code, back when 90291 was rough and
>ready (the Eighties).
>
>I've turned yuppie, so today I enjoy Heinekin Non-Alcoholic beer. Goes
>down smooth, and reminds me I'm a respected and productive citizen.
>
>SteveT
>
>Steve Litt
>Spring 2021 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful
>Technologist http://www.troubleshooters.com/techniques

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool