[ale] Missing photo

jon.maddog.hall@gmail.com jonhall80 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 16:51:08 EDT 2021

How many HW platforms does Debian support today?

Depends on what you mean by "HW platforms".  If you mean "architectures" then it is currently 21.

If you mean at the board level, heaven only knows.

And, Debian runs on the Hurd, NetBSD and FreeBSD kernels, which may mean more "platforms".

NetBSD still supports the DEC Alpha. :-)

md