[ale] Arch Linux anyone?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Mar 24 22:24:22 EDT 2021

On 3/24/21 9:49 PM, David Jackson via Ale wrote:

> Are you guys meeting in person yet?

ALE and ALE-SW have been in-person for some time.
ALE-NW probably won't start up again until 70% of Georgians
are vaccinated.

We are enjoying the virtual meetings, actually. The
convenience more than makes up for it, unless someone has
video/audio problems. We figure they can use a phone or tablet
to get help if their computer isn't working. It isn't like
Jitsi is hard.  We did lose a few regulars, but have many more
people show up from around the country.

Perhaps we need to rename ALE-NW to ALE-Virtual?
There really isn't much reason everyone can't join.