[ale] Arch Linux anyone?

David Jackson deepbsd.ale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:38:53 EDT 2021

>AUR is awesome, but sometimes things don’t build. Its rare.

Come to think of it, I have had problems with Spotify, but I guess that
could just be the spotify team itself.  But I sometimes have to remove
ffmpeg-compat-57 because of conflicts, and then I have to rebuild it after
I've solved the dependency problem. And occasionally, there are some builds
that don't work.  But then come back in a week or two, and poof!  They
build fine.  Yeah, you make a good remark.  I've been having a really good
day, so I might have come across a little too sunny, but honestly, I'm
still very impressed with the AUR.

By the way, I'm wearing a Manjaro tee shirt today!  :-D