[ale] ale.org is moving! DNS change needed.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:32:52 EDT 2021

All,

I am very concerned about the no contact from Mike.

Can all the old farts start digging around for contact data.

Robbie and/or Chris,
We will need to change dns hosting if Mike can't make the needed changes. Please contact me off list and loop in Robert Tweedy.

Old farts: please contact Chris and Robbie as well. Last seen waving canes at children on the lawn 😁.

For the morbidly curious, the mad rush to avoid another $432/mo bill has been spotted by SWMBO and I must get this turned off by Friday Mar 19, 2021.

 Many thanks to comcast for utterly refusing to do anything on the account but offer another 2 year contract to lower the rate from obscene back down  to merely absurd.